martes, 25 de diciembre de 2012

Sister

It's been a while since I wrote anything at all. I am writing this to you, my dearest friend. I can't think of an enough amount of words to describe you, but I'm going to do my best.
We've known each other for about two years now, yet it seems like far longer. I know you know me as well as I know you. I love being able to share my secrets with you, and also share all those freaky talks. I know that sometimes I can be a pain in the ass and I apologize for that. I try to control it. I really consider you my best friend and I don't know what the hell I am going to do once we drift apart and both of us carry on with our lives. I know I say this A LOT, but it is only because it's true. "I love you". You will always be my little sister and you will always have a special place in my heart. :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario